生命虛無: 煩......

金曜日, 3月 03, 2006

煩......

Why am I always doing the things that I am not good at?
I really don't know why.... I knew the words, but I can't realize what they mean after being fallen into ranks...
Language is necessary for communication but it also causes the misunderstanding between people.
Sure it does... But for what I am still doing such job about language? Because the translation between two languages includes needed consideration too much. It's little charming for having the power to tell somebody who needs your saying to him about the other strange pronunciation to him...
Maybe, that's kind of responsibility but actually you don't have to take for real.
Like this......
Times clock around the world, hesitate to catch up the former
but not worry to be come up with the later.
Build an army to slave human being everywhere sounding evil but no body hates it.
I can't get it because my mind is exploding...
I even don't know what I am saying.
What I am talking? I don't know, either. Truly I did.

0 件のコメント: