生命虛無: 蒙太奇-生命無法避免流逝之一致性

金曜日, 7月 17, 2009

蒙太奇-生命無法避免流逝之一致性


It's just a practice for editing some films by using concept of montage and semiology.
It's quite fascinating and concentrated experience when I was doing such things. 
Since I was young and started to have passion in movie. 
There might be a dream about being a director.... and then gradually realized it cannot be reality. 
The light of life becomes faded out.... the passion about music did the same thing and ripped away from my soul...

What am I living for? what should I do to comfort the disturbed soul? If I still have one....
After disavowing any meanings exsit in life. 
No matter what a human being selects to represent his whole life time in his epitaph nominally, but only self-devastation one life could have be substaintially...

I've tried to think deeply but I can't image. I've tried to listen but I can't hear. 
I've tried to observe but I can't see. 
I've tried to experience but I can't feel. 
I've never been so blind about the person I used to be and will be.

0 件のコメント: